Building Automation and Control
Building automation begins with our innovative building management, power management systems and small building control products which enable intelligent buildings that inspire occupant productivity and deliver optimal energy and operational efficiency.
- 42% of the world’s energy is used in buildings.
- 50% of energy used in buildings is wasted because of inefficient building management systems.
- In developed economies, at least half of the buildings expected to be in use in 2050 have already been built.
- Only 25% of building costs are associated with capital expenses, while 75% of costs are used to operate a building over its life cycle.
- Only 20% of facility managers use 80% of the available capabilities in their building management systems.
- 30% of energy used in buildings is waste.